Candle Care Tips
• When lighting for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the vessel. This prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’. This may take up to 2-4 hours.
• Trim wick to ¼" before each burn to promote an even burn.
• If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish the candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim the wick and relight.
• Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully.